WHAT IS PROBIOTICS SKINCARE?
Healthy skin is all about balance. You may know the necessity of balance of oil and water, but do you know the balance of good bacteria and bad bacteria is crucial to healthy skin as well? Glowbiotics is an expert of probiotics skincare products. We are the pioneer to incorporate Probiotics Derived Bioactive (PDB) into skincare products. PDB are non-living probiotics fragment obtained from fermentation of specific probiotics species with proven benefits to the skin. Living probiotics are not considered due to their instability and macro-molecular size that true benefit to skin is not well established.
We also precisely select medical grade ingredients, which molecular size are reduced to 600nm or less to facilitate the absorption of active ingredients to the dermal junction for optimal performance. We understand the structure of skin. We know pure hydrophilic molecules are impermeable to the condensed hydro-lipid film. We employ proprietary delivery systems called lipid bio-emulsion to ensure the ingredients are effectively transported to dermal junction without disrupting the outer barrier.
All our products are validated with 4 tests to guarantee the safety and efficacy of our products,
- C3 Cell Culture Compatibility Testing: determines the cell toxicity of a product
- MatTek (Human Skin Models): Mimics the characteristics of human skin for accuracy and safety
- Third Party Validation
- DNA Microarray Assay Testing: proves that the ingredients is working on a biological and molecular level
Probiotics skincare can treat and correct various skin conditions associated with skin inflammation. For instance, acne, aging, hyperpigmentation, sensitization, etc. We call topical probiotics with proven benefits to skin as ‘beauty bug’. It is clinically proven to have below benefits,
- promote expression of defending peptides, which can suppress the colonization of ‘bad bacteria’ and boost skin defending mechanism
- up-regulate the production of key skin constructive proteins, like collagen, elastin, fillagrin and loricrin. This can rebuild the skin barrier and reverse aging signs like wrinkles and sagging
- increase cells renewal rate, which aids the natural turnover of healthy skin layers
- increase oxygen consumption of skin cells, which is essential in wound healing
- Strengthen skin’s surface against environmental threats
- Enhance skin’s ability to become—and stay—properly hydrated
- Diminish factors that trigger sensitized, reddened skin
- Visibly improve signs of dryness, including a tight, uncomfortable feeling
- Restore a healthy pH balance to skin’s surface
If you haven’t experienced the power of skin probiotics, Glowbiotics is definitely your trustable and reliable partner of your skin. Are you prepared to start your beauty bug skin care routine today? Let’s keep glowing together from now on!